Together, we can bring thoughtfully managed and sustainable clean water and sanitation to all the citizens of Haiti!
CALL TO ACTION: WE NEED YOUR HELP!
- This is a 12-year, multi-billion dollar endeavor to bring clean water to an entire country of Haiti and you can make a difference and have an impact in making that happen. Get involved in one of the ways outlined below or visit www.HANWASH.org to learn more.
- Be a Rotary HANWASH District Champion to partner with us on Global Grants for the four pilot projects and the many that will follow (more information outlined below)
- Get your Rotary club or district involved by contributing District Designated Funds
- Volunteer your professional or technical skills for planning and implementation on the ground or as a HANWASH committee member
- Introduce us to possible partner corporations, other non-governmental organizations or foundations
- Direct fellow Rotarians or anyone you know who may be interested to the www.HANWASH.org website to donate or volunteer
- Coordinate your Haiti water project with HANWASH if you have an existing one in place or are planning one
- Sign up on our website to receive our newsletter and stay informed on this transformational project
- Look for our booth at the HAMBURG Rotary International Convention House of Friendship
HANWASH ROTARY DISTRICT CHAMPIONS
Work alongside the HANWASH Steering Committee in a particular commune to drive the HANWASH Initiative forward:
- Design, structure and implement a local, regional and global marketing campaign to focus on:
- Promoting HANWASH goals, structure, program and specific projects
- Generating funding for HANWASH generally and for specific projects.
- Leverage the resources of Rotary at a club, district, zone level to achieve the above as well the resources of RI and TRF.
- Identify fundraising targets for specific grant funded projects
- Identify an annual fundraising target for HANWASH to include all aspects of its operations including administration.
- Work with the Grants and Finance Subcommittees as needed to budget and monitor fundraising versus these targets.
- Alongside the HANWASH Marketing and Communications Committee, Investigate and adopt all appropriate marketing channels including web, social media, e-blasts etc. and manage those media.
- Working with the Funding Partners Committee, investigate and recommend the various fundraising channels including TRF grants, DAF’s, crowd funding and partner funding.
- Become a part of the HANWASH program on the ground by participating in our
in-country project visits
©2021 HANWASH - Site Content Rights Reserved
Site Design and Maintenance by BrownDoor3PS, LLC